Sunday, January 30, 2011

We're going to the Superbowl... again! :)

I'm a Pittsburgh girl, born and bred. If you are from Pittsburgh, you know that we bleed black and gold. I had to come with a shirt design for the superbowl this year. It's sometimes a challenge to stay away from anything trademarked or licensed, but I think this design says it all. Pittsburgh is going to the superbowl and will be wearing their 7th rings after the game!

My husband isn't quite as into football as my dad, so I thought I'd make this design "flexible". You can choose it to read however you'd like. My kids will be wearing one that says Black + Gold = 7 (My Pap-Pap Taught Me That).


Available now @ Lil' LJ!

And check out this corker, from a fellow mommy friend with adorable items. If you must, you can get in NFL colors other than Black 'n Gold. I can't see why though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment